Monday, March 31, 2008

Our new home...

Outside of our home -though not painted yet - will be green & brown with cream trim
Family room


my favourite room! :)
room with a view - peeks down into the mudroom
kitchen & island
dining room
...and around to the living room
opposite view from living room into dining room
from front entrance way
...these are a few pictures of the floors before moving in...
...thanks Duane for an awesome, awesome job! this is the living room
and walnut throughout the rest of the main living area
from front entrance looking into kitchen
into the library/office
books!!
David's room
loft area
Kate & Bella's room
guest room
mudroom
and mudroom from other way (I'm standing in the laundry area which I didn't take a picture of, for obvious reasons!)
our master bath
and shower
and our master bed (the piles of boxes have been cropped out - this room hasn't had much attention yet!)

It was hard for me to let go and post these pictures without all my pictures hung, nic-nacs etc. However, it wouldn't be until next Julember until that's all done... so I just let go... breath deep... people will get over it...

No comments: