Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When Rachel came to visit us...

Rachel - my niece - came to visit us on Labour Day weekend... she flew in on Friday night, and stayed on till Wednesday, so we had a really nice long weekend with her. It was nice weather, so we were able to take the in the beach for a day as well as sqeezing in a little shopping, and a really fun day out at Richard & Nancy's camp.

I made that braized purple cabbage one night for supper, and Rachel was very colour coordinated! :)
caught at last!
Richard & Nancy posing with the crepes Mike made
'Wancy'

and Richard filling Bella in on microbes


Our shopping trip to Kittery usually includes a trip into the Kittery Tading Post...

Goofing off

Which way to the beach?

aaaahhhh... perfect! :)
We did make it to the beach... it was a gorgeous day... Here's a picture of Kate and I think she looks kinda slim!! ha! :) so I had to stick it in (note, no pictures of me on the beach :)













bathing beauty :)

No comments: