Saturday, October 18, 2008

David is 4...

David turned four yesterday... well, he actually didn't turn 4 until after we sang Happy Birthday at his party (supper time). He came running over to me and asked, "mom, am I four now?"

Opening some presents from mom & dad in the morning...
...and a moose came from grandma & grandpa Nebraska!

...a new hockey set...
Our little David...

his birthday party...
Nate & Colby
Brad & Shelley
kids eating supper
Brian & Aiden
what can I say?
photogenic Shelley :)
David & I made spider cookies
Kate cleaning up

Rudonna & Mel (Johanna's parents)
Richard & Nancy
Andrea & Shilo
Lindi
Shaelyn & Mamie
David opening presents
all the kids watching...
Kate & Molly

and a famous Kyle grin...

1 comment:

The J's said...

I have to admit to being a lurker for far too long now! I love seeing pictures of your kids, they are SO darling! I enjoy talking with Mikes mom at conv's. My mom and her "grew-up" in the same area and have been friends for years. Our 2nd daughter is in their field this year.