Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our little getaway....

It was with great pleasure that Mike took me with him to work last weekend. After great pains, I decided I could finally leave my three kids (in good hand with Kevin & Jody), and go on a three day trip to St. Maarten and New York City. 

If you look close, you can see my pilot :)
first view of the beach
you haven't experienced St. Maartin if you haven't done this!!


a pilots dream.. sitting on the beach with his wife, watching plane after plane after.....
...after plane....

happy and relaxed :)
flying into NYC

We had an amazing dinner at the Maze... a Gordon Ramsey restaurant in the London Hotel, downtown Manhattan... wow!
and a walk around the city...
checking out the 'Coach' bags...




thankyou, thankyou to my hubby and K & J for helping me arrange this fabulous getaway!!

No comments: