Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Weddings & Fairs

Whew, it's been a busy few days! Last Thursday we went to the Deerfield, NH fair - it's a very large fair not far from us. The kids had fun on the rides, and Mike & I and Kate had fun sampling all the typical fair foods; fried dough, apple crisp, hotdogs & french fries... we watched horse pulls, and the kids were excited to see & pet many animals. Their favourite part? ...the baby piglets!

Bella with Wilbur
....next we took off on Friday morning for New Jersey. My cousin Jeff was getting married to his NJ girl, Erin. After a long, long, long, long, long ride down, we finally arrived at the hotel to be greeted by mom & dad, all my siblings and extended family. Was fun to see everyone and get together. Saturday was a gorgeous day for Erin & Jeff, they had a beautiful wedding... as you can see...
Jeff waiting for his bride
Erin walking up the aisle
Aunt Shirley & Uncle Tom
Just married!
Pipers always get to me... I can't go to a parade, funeral or wedding with bagpipes playing that I don't shed a tear!!! yes, I'm strange... I love the bagpipes!
Gayle & Rick
Carl & Sue
Cathy & Mike
Mike & I
Aunt Donna, Aunt Shirley & Mom Wedding party
Jeff & Brenda (his sister)
Yummy chocolate cake
Dinner
Mom giving a speech from my Grandma (who's is almost 91 and couldn't make it)
My brother & wife and their 2 youngest kids, Anna & Stephen, came back up to NH with us and are staying with us for a few days... we took a trip to the beach yesterday...
Anna
Stephen with his clothes pretty much soaked
That's our Kate

No comments: