Thursday, November 1, 2007

Quotable Quotes

Tonight the kids were jumping on the couch when all of a sudden Bella looked out the window and said... "hey guys look at the sky, it's so pretty!"
David: "yes, it looks 'mazing!"

The other day I was talking on the phone to someone and I saw David playing with my cellphone. He had decided to call Daddy - now, he can't really do this. I hear him say...
"Daddy, can you get some flowers for mama?" ...."yeah, stop by Shaw's and get some flowers for mama and give them to me, so I will give them to mama." ..." k, sanks."
I thought it was such a cute thing (no doubt!). Later, I was talking to Mike who thought I'd put him up to it! I had no idea he was really talking to daddy... lucky girl he gets! ...actually, lucky mama... ;)

...and just one more... David's favourite story right now is about 'Frick & Beona." Commonly known as Shrek & Fiona.

No comments: