Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Oh, opps, it's summer time... this kids thought they wanted to put their swimsuits on and go swimming. So I thought I'd get the camera and take a picture of them 'swimming' in the bathtub... well, they decided that swimming in the sink would be 'funner' I guess!
...that's better... we put up a few decorations around the apartment this year... hoping that next year we'll be able to 'go nuts' in a house!


Last Tuesday night was 'girls night out' at Shelley's house. She had a non-denominational winter holiday theme (that's a little joke), alas, it was beatiful and yummy. We also had a little yankee swap, with the theme 'something to keep you warm'. We had some very creative gifts - mine which was a bag of hot chocolate, a candle and a (a-hemm) book to suggle up with. It was great fun, with lots of laughs... I would have posted more pictures, but most pictures had someone with a 'silly' look on their faces, and I want to keep my new friends!
here's a cute picture of Patty helping dish up
and us all chowing down
...our hostess Jill & Lisa
and the battle for the hat... sorry Shelley, you didn't get to keep it (she had the hat on backwards, but provided me with a belly-ache from laughing so hard!)
...and I don't even think Mamie got to keep the hat??
the scarf that Jody wanted, but didn't get to keep ;)
...nor did she get to keep the throw...
...a lovely basket for the lovely Lisa

No comments: