Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been tagged...

passed on by Shelley...a blogger & a friend

*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
*Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (or email it!)

1. I should be a weather wo-man, I can predict a high pressure storm coming with my head(ache).

2. I know I'm gonna wish I did more with my kids while they were young... school is about to start and I've got regrets already.

3. I love being able to fly around when we can... it's a cool perk. But there again, we wish we made more use of it.... Paris, Rome, London... what's stopping us??

4. I don't like our pet bunny.

5. I love to cook but hate to clean up after the mess... I wish I had a maid!

6. I love it when people just stop by. As kids we used to hop in the car and just drive around and when we were near someones house, we just stopped in for a visit. I loved that! I wish I knew if we could do that today!

7. I wish we lived closer to family...

I tag Cathy C., Mom, A. Shirley, Mamie, Jenn K., Gayle D., Sue H.

No comments: