Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer's End

Yes, I'm slipping. I haven't blogged for 2 weeks. We have been so incredibly busy, I just haven't had time. Between the beach and the... ok, I'm just lazy.

Kate is a grouchy 2 year old. Life is not fair. David is his usual happy self. Teaching Kate to be miserable because he thinks it's funny when she tries to bite him for not sharing his toys. Bella is extremely excited about the start of school tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow... just ONE MORE SLEEP!! On Sunday she said "I can't wait for tomorrow, because it's just two more sleeps!!!" How can one person be so excited and me, well, not so excited... I had these children thinking they'd be with me forever, and then they go and tell me they need an education. And I suppose you're gonna tell me they won't want to live with me forever!

Just wondering... do you think that somewhere out there, that there's a boarding school for little temperamental 2 year olds? I think I'd be willing to give up our house and car in order to pay for such a place for her.... hummmm....

Well, I can't wait for tomorrow. Not.

Willy is still alive.

We're looking forward to Rachel coming on Friday!!!

No comments: