Monday, February 2, 2009

Animal Kingdom

It was our first trip to Animal Kingdom and we were thrilled. The shows were amazing and the safari ride was totally awesome. Given my deep love for animals, I quite enjoyed myself.

Tiger in 'Asia'
Miss Bella in 'Asia' getting a ride
Grandma & Grandpa Nebraska with us for the day
Grandpa showing us his ride
On our trip through the African Safari





This rhino was so close I could have touched his behind... but who wants to do that?
At the Lion King show... front row seats has it's price...
I have more photos but will save them for when I really need something!!
Bella was super excited to meet & greet lots of characters... here are some of the ones she saw


David went fishing before the parade started

the Finding Nemo show was incredible... this picture isn't very good, but it was awesome!
Our last dinner out at the Texas de Brazil....
Wow... had to capture the moment!
NO MORE PICTURES!!!

Mike was able to take his mom & dad into a simulator at jetBlue's training centre in Orlando... I guess Don was able to land the Airbus with no major incident!

No comments: