Monday, February 2, 2009

Florida... Naples with some old friends...

well I guess their not too old, but they sure are great ole friends! :)  We were able to spend a few days down in Naples with Kevin & Alanna (from Ontario). The kids had a blast together, playing in the pool... it was so great to be with them again!!  Thanks so much....
big Kev
and Alanna doing all the work...
but she's still smiling.... 
This picture kills me... I think David must have taken it! ;()
Discovering a gecko
Trying to get a picture where all 5 are looking and smiling was very difficult...
...and our lovely family photo... Yikes!!
Kevin & Alannnnnna (I never put enough n's in her name)
little buddies

Kate & Jeremy are pretty close in size... errr I mean age.


Kate giving Kevin a hair do
This is where I stayed!
Sweet one of little Jeremy
David's ride home


No comments: