Thursday, June 28, 2007

Twinkle, twinkle little star...

I'm lying in bed this morning (Mike got up with David) and I can hear David singing away while he was eating his cereal... "twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what are...you is." Then I roll over cause I hear Kate stirring in her crib, and she's just sitting there grinning at me. Bella crawls into bed awhile later for a little snuggle, and my day started of just great... Oh, it's not always like this. More than likely it's 6:15 a.m. and David is saying "mom, I want cereal, get me my Kashi, I want cereal now, get you out of bed now, I want cereal..." Kate's crying and giving me the 'get me out of this crib' plea. And Bella is crying because David woke her up too early whining about his breakfast.

It's hot today, and this morning we walked down to the park that is nearby, only to find out that we are not allowed to use the 'community' park because summer camp is happening. So for the next 8 weeks, we cannot be there while camp is going on... ba-humbug. Fortunately for us, we hopped into the car and drove to the park in Newfields. It's actually right behind the school that the kids will go to. It was amazing! and it's only 1/2 mile away from where we are building our new house. So in the end, the kids were happy to discover the new park, and we went home and ate hotdogs :)

It's 7:00 p.m. and Mike just swapped a trip around. Instead of flying to Florida and back tomorrow, he is flying out to San Jose tonight and gets home early in the morning. We meet with 'Dave the builder' (as the kids refer to him as) tomorrow and stake out where the house is going!!






No comments: