Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Framing 101

The framing crew has started! We were over at the lot this morning and the kids (and us too) asked a few questions...trying to figure it all out. We were there to see the first wall go up. Bella continues to chase around the 2 puppies that come to work every day, and David holds on to my skirt, trying to get away from the 2 puppies.

Quote of the day: On the ride home from the lot, David told me his tummy hurt. I told him when we got home we'd have some lunch. He said "It will feel my tummy better when I eat."

So the other morning (Saturday, I think) it was a gorgeous day - like 70's - and I opened up all the windows in the house and let the air blow through. It felt amazing to have some fresh air in the house after several weeks of hot weather. The kids got out of bed and 'froze'. They asked for blankets as they ate breakfast... it was pathetic! ... they can't really be from Canada!!

Goofing off
Favourite treat...

Freezing cold!
brrrr...
So we've recently become aquainted with the story Charlotte's Web, and we've seen Charlotte on 2 different occasions at the new house...

First wall going up

No comments: