Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunnyday

Today after meeting we went out for lunch with Dave & Sandy Zal (from upper NY state). They were vacationing in Maine over the weekend, so it was nice to be able to spend some time with them. We then headed over to Portsmouth for the rest of the sunny afternoon and enjoyed a walk around. The kids enjoyed checking out the toy store - as usual! After a quick stop by the lot we stopped by the house to pick up Mike's golf clubs, and went to the Newfields park to 'chip away'. The kids helped chase golf balls around and also played at the park. We came home around 8:00 and Mike made his Sunday night special... pancakes. Tomorrow we are planning on heading up north to Storyland.... I'll keep you posted, you know how fast we can change our plans... faster than we can make them! (It's also a possibility to fly to Nantucket...)

What else is new? ...I'm in the middle of potty-training a 2-year old, so it's been exciting around here for the past few days :) ...Kate said 'hi' tonight, adding to her vocabulary of about 6 words ...I got stung by a bee yesterday, right under my ring - ouch! Better me than the kids I guess :P

No comments: