Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our First Guests

Last night we had Richard & Nancy over to the lot/new house. Mike made a little 'bbq pit' out in the back and we grilled hamburgers. Nancy brought a marker and helped the kids draw little people on the little rocks they collected. I forgot to take a picture of the little rock people (I hear your sigh of relief!) Earlier yesterday morning, we took a quick little trip to the beach. The kids ran in and out of the surf, and Kate was facinated with the feel of sand running through her fingers... and hair!

David's quote of the day... "I'm chasing turkeys mom!" ...well anything along the line of a bird, or seagull in this case, is referred to as a turkey. I think it sounds too cute so I don't correct him... his teachers will have a hay-day with him!







Yes, I am still part of this family, just always on the other end of the camera! :o)

No comments: